Are you looking for Guaranteed End of Tenancy Cleaning service?
Our company has years of experience with End of Tenancy cleaning in London. We understand the requirements of all interested parties from the Estate Agents and Landlords to the Tenants and the Inventory Companies. Our cleaners are well trained and you can be assured that your home and possessions are in the best possible hands. Because all our staff are properly trained and equipped you can be certain that every End of Tenancy clean that we do will be done properly and to the correct standard.
How to book an end of tenancy cleaning of your property
- Do not hesitate to request a quotation or a consultation with us by phone or email.
- Get a free no-obligation quote – Get your free quote by contacting us at your earliest convenience
- Set up an appointment – Once you have your appointment made, we send a confirmation email with all the details
- Our main goal is to deliver the best possible service and customer satisfaction at the best price.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Studio Flat from £89
- One Bedroom Flat from £145
- Two Bedroom Flat from £165
- Three Bedroom Flat from £189
Here is a short guide to what’s included in our detailed end of tenancy cleaning service in London
Bathrooms gather a lot of grime and dirt very quickly. If you are not regularly cleaning your bathroom mould, limescale and other stains can be found all over it. Our professional cleaning technicians have the best tools and products in order to provide perfect cleaning.
- Remove cobwebs and dust from vents, fans and light fixtures
- Wipe all mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Cleaning of the sink and its taps(removing of soap scum and limescale included)
- Declutter and clean all cupboards and drawers (including door handles, knobs and pulls)
- Scrubbing and disinfecting the toilet
- Dust and wipe cabinets
- Mop floors and vacuum area rugs
- All counters (tiles, granite, marble or wood) will be degreased, washed and disinfected
- The sink and its taps will be washed and disinfected
- Removal of cobwebs and dust from corners, fans, light fixtures and the top of all cabinets
- Wipe extractors and hobs
- All the kitchen appliances will be cleaned from inside and out.
- Wash windows and other glass surfaces
- The kitchen floor will be taken care of
- Empty trash bins
- Dusting and polishing of all surfaces
- Desks, cupboards, and cabinets will be cleaned inside and out
- All areas of your carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed
- Glass surfaces and mirrors will be cleaned and polished
- Dust and wipe all handles, tops of doors, light fixtures, switches, picture frames and similar
- Empty trash bins
Highly recommended. They came on time and completed the job to perfection. Also very affordable! Тhank you
Booked an end of tenancy cleaning. Booking was very easy, all my questions were answered.
Would highly recommend them for this type of service!
The team did a perfect job with my property. Will use them again in future!
Great service at a great price too! Booked the end of tenancy cleaning combined with steam cleaning of the carpets. A team of 4 cleaners arrived fully equipped and did a fantastic job in no time. My carpets look like brand new!
The letting agency recommended the company for an end of tenancy cleaning and they really did a fabulous job. Got my deposit back in full. Thank you very much!
Called to book an emergency end of tenancy cleaning as my tenants left the property in a very bad state. They managed to send me a team on the same day and my property was left sparkling.
Very professional and polite cleaners. Excellent end of tenancy service at an affordable price
Excellent, professional, fast and thorough cleaning service.
I hired their services for an end of tenancy cleaning. They were able to come in a Saturday on a relative short notice. They were fast even tough the cleaning required moving some furniture and deep cleaning of the carpet and oven. They left the flat completely clean, easily reaching the standards.
I had a good experience with the company as they were very good communicators, reasonable pricing and very professional to deal with.
Our End of tenancy cleaning technicians cover all London areas:
- Palmers Green
- Muswell Hill
- Camden Town
- Johns Wood
- Notting Hill
- West Ealing
- West Kensington
Contact us to get a free quote
Guaranteed End of Tenancy Cleaning in all London boroughs
Shiny London has teams of trustworthy and skilled technicians based all over London, that will deliver a premium standard of service. If your tenancy is ending and you need a no-hassle and reliable end of lease cleaning service, you can call our support center or email to get a slot.
**Our 48h guarantee period for move out cleaning is available only when your property is free of any belongings. We need to be the last people to leave before the actual inventory check is conducted.
Frequetnly Asked Questions about the End of Lease Cleaning Service
Hoovering of the carpets is included to the end of tenancy cleaning. If you like we can add professional carpet steam cleaning.
If combined with the end of tenancy cleaning, you get a 20% discount for the carpet steam cleaning.
Check out our carpet steam cleaning service for more details.
Yes, we arrive with all the supplies and machines that we’re going to need for our cleaning services. You will not be expected to provide anything.
In order to keep the guarantee period for the service, we request the personal belongings to be collected before we arrive. It is recommended that you defrost the fridge 24 hours prior to the appointment. There should be no food left in the kitchen appliances
The duration of the service depends on the size and the condition of the property. The end of tenancy cleaning does not have a time limitation and the team stays as long as needed in order to complete the service up to the standard. Usually for a 1-bedroom property the approximate time would be between 2-3 hours, for a 3-bedroom property between 3-4 hours.
Yes, we can provide exterior window cleaning, but this job isn’t a part of the end of tenancy cleaning service. If you want to include external window cleaning in your service it will be an additional charge. You will, however, benefit from a special discount for booking combined services.
Although it’s very unlikely that things will be missed during the cleaning service, the service has a guarantee period and if you contact us within 48 hours after completion of the service, we can arrange a free re-clean session.
Yes, we provide a receipt that clearly states that the following property was cleaned to a professional standard.
Yes, we work 7 days a week.